PROMOTION OF ARCHAEOLOGY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE
§ 1. The aim of postgraduate studies in the field of the promotion of archae-ology and cultural heritage, hereinafter Studies are to provide participants with the knowledge and skills that allow them to improve their qualifications in the field of the promotion of archaeology and cultural heritage.
§ 2. The studies are addressed to local, communes and districts, government officers (officers from the departments of promotion, investment, planning), civil se-rvants, employees of institutions dealing with the protection of cultural heritage, mu-seum staff, cultural officers, members of cultural associations, owners and managers of historical buildings and all those interested in the problems of promoting archae-ology and cultural heritage.
§ 3.1. The course takes place from 1 March 2013 to 30 June 2014.
2. The study programme and schedule of classes are prepared by the Head of the Studies.
3. The execution of the course programme is the responsibility of the Head of the Studies.
§ 4.1. The Head of the Studies is Dr hab. Sławomir Moździoch, Professor at the Polish Academy of Sciences.
2. The administrative services of the Studies are the responsibilities of the or-ganization secretary of the Studies, with the assistance of the administrative staff of the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
3. The responsibilities of the organizational secretary of the Studies are de-termined by the Head of the Studies.
§ 5. The Studies are conducted on a full fee principle.
§ 6. Each participant is required to complete and submit to the secretary an application form of participation in the Studies (Appendix 1).
§ 7. The classes of the Studies are conducted by researchers from the Insti-tute of Archaeology and Ethnology of the Polish Academy of Sciences and by spe-cialists from outside the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology of the Polish Aca-demy of Sciences.
§ 8.1. The Studies participants are deleted from a list of participants in the ca-se of three unexcused absences during the course.
2. In the case of deletion from the list of participants in the Studies § 5.3 of the Regulations should be applied respectively.
§ 9.1. The Studies graduates will receive a certificate of completion of the Studies after receiving a positive evaluation of the test or a certificate of participa-tion.
2. Conditions of graduation:
1) attendance; two excused absences allowed.
2) passing the final test.
§ 10. The Studies end on 30 June 2014
§ 11. Regulations shall enter into force when signed by the participant.